Translate

Saturday 4 July 2015

Holiday Times

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14247219/?claim=h8jqufqu5kk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hey guys!
So I am currently away on my holidays. Don't worry - I'm still in the Uk so it is still as rainy and cold as ever. However as it is with family and it is escaping all responsibility it is rather pleasant. I know that a lot of people see a holiday as a chance to relax, do nothing and neglect the chores that we would normally face doing. Not me. I love the relaxing etc. as much as the next person but I also like to try and use my holiday to better myself. Lame? I know. A lot of people might find these strange but these are the things I really love doing on my holidays:
Image result for holidays


The first thing that I really love to do whilst being away is exercising more. I do quite a lot anyway but when you're away you get a whole new environment and a whole new feel - usually a better one. Something I particularly love is running across the beach. It is a good workout as well as being such a pleasant place and really helps to clear your head. Yoga on the beach is really good too. Anything on the beach is pretty good though to be honest.
Image result for beach yoga

Pretty nice right? My next thing is self discovery. Sounds a little pretentious I know. But while I am away I really like to think about things I would like to achieve and how to do them and you may even realize you want to do things you hadn't thought about before. It was while I was away on holiday that I realized I want to travel the world and move to London. These are big decisions but the research I did on both whilst away made a big difference. I truly believe that a different environment brings out different, often better, sides of your personality.
Image result for dreams and goals


Another aspect I really (sometimes) enjoy is spending time avec la famille. It is nice to have some bonding time and almost reconnect with your family. Although I appreciate that sometimes on your holiday you may want to kick them...rather hard, they are great to be around and a stronger connection is very important.

And finally, and possibly most importantly, sleep. I know this isn't true but I kind of have the belief that if I sleep for a very long time over the holidays it makes up for the lack of sleep we get during exam season etc and kind of balances out the scale.


Image result for sleep quotes
Well that's all from me just now but I hope you found some of these things relatable.
happy holidays and all my love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment