Translate

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Dreams.......

A lot of people tell you to follow your dreams through out your life but, a lot of them then become hypocrites as they tell you why you can't achieve what you believe you can.....
As someone who currently has very big dreams and high hopes for herself, I'm completely aware that not everyone is going to agree with your dreams and some of them even go so far as to try and derail you from them!
I think the thing you need to do is surround yourself with POSITIVE, HAPPY friends and family who are ready to support you! 
As someone who had an interest in becoming a producer or director of films, I have had my fair encounters of those who have merely turned up their noses at what I want and then proceeded to ask my parents if "they support this" (in a patronizing tone, I might add) this is incredibly offensive to both me and my parents! However the ones that have supported me (eg. Parents and friends) have set me up with many great opportunities and are still suggesting more! Those are the people you need in life!
Base line: 
Don't ever let anyone tell you what you can and cannot accomplish. You are your own person and only you know what it is that you truly want! Never give up. Ever. Never give up on your dreams ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment